Roasting date: September 20
Get a pack for the road!
Ethiopian Sidamo is consistently rated one of the best coffees in the world. It begins with fruity, slightly citrusy aromas and delves into full floral tones with hints of nuts and a smooth, clean finish.
Ethiopia's high elevations qualify the Sidamo as Strictly High Grown (SHG) / Strictly Hard Bean (SHB). Coffees grown at these higher elevations grow slower, allowing more nutrients to be delivered to the coffee bean and really developing a nice flavour.
- Altitude: 1600-1900 meters above sea level
- Harvest: October - December
- Processing: Fully Washed, Dried on beds
- Aroma: Floral, citrus, cocoa
- Flavour: Lemon, Cane Sugar
- Body: Soft and Smooth, tea-like
- Acidity: Winey
Urban Rider Ethiopian Sidamo coffee beans
- Brand: Urban Rider
- Product Code: Ethiopian Sidamo Coffee
- Availability: In Stock